Thai Chicken Salad with Spicy Almond Dressing
We’re traveling the world through fresh and easy internationally inspired recipes like this Thai Chicken Salad that is super quick to prepare, coming together in just 20 minutes.
Yields 4-6 Servings
- 2 cups Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 -3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups grated carrots
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and toss together
Almond Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup smooth almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2-3 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce, sriracha, or other hot sauce (add more for extra spicy)
- Add all ingredients together and whisk until smooth or shake together in an airtight container.
- Taste and adjust as needed (eg. add more hot sauce or coconut milk).
Recipes page for additional recipes and pairing ideas.