Recipe courtesy of Chef Frank Campo.
Yield: 1 1/2 cups of sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic briefly in extra virgin olive oil over medium heat, being careful not to burn. (approx. 2 minutes)
- Add J. Lohr Estates Chardonnay; raise heat to reduce liquid by about one-third (approx. 3 minutes)
- Reduce heat and add butter, chicken broth, parsley, and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Simmer briefly.
- Suggested use—over linguine with seafood, paired with a glass of J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay!
Please visit J. Lohr’s Recipes page for additional recipes and pairing ideas.