Looking for a fun and festive way to welcome spring into your home? Look no further than this DIY bunny wreath! With just a few simple supplies and a little creativity, you can create a charming and whimsical decoration that's perfect for Easter and beyond. So grab your glue gun and let's get crafting!
- Wire wreath form (we used the bunny shape)
- Microfiber cleaning cloth in white (we found ours in the automotive section at our local discount store)
- Hot glue gun
- Felt carrots & bunny (optional)
- Start by cutting your fabric into sections to overlay on top of the wire form. You’ll need at least 3 sections, two for the ears and one for the base.
- Use your hot glue gun to adhere the fabric over the wire frame. Once you’ve got the base covered entirely, begin attaching any additional items to your wreath.
- Next, tie a piece of ribbon around the top of the wreath form to create a hanger. Make sure it is securely attached and the wreath is balanced before hanging it up.
- Finally, step back, pour yourself a glass of your favorite J. Lohr wine, and admire your handiwork!
Let us show you how it's done! Watch our video to learn more.