Creating salami roses is a beautiful yet easy way to elevate your next charcuterie board. Select thinly sliced salami and varying sizes of glassware to create your perfect “rose.”
- Thinly sliced salami
- Glassware (the smaller diameter of glass, the smaller the “rose”)
- Serving board
- Variety of cheeses, crackers, and fruit to accompany
- Layer the salami over the rim of the glass. Press firmly to allow the meat to take shape.
- Overlap the edges of each piece slightly creating up to 3 to 4 layers.
- Flip the glass upside and carefully pull the glass from the rose.