Creating salami roses is a beautiful yet easy way to elevate your next charcuterie board. Select thinly sliced salami and varying sizes of glassware to create your perfect “rose.”
- Thinly sliced salami
- Glassware (the smaller diameter of glass, the smaller the “rose”)
- Serving board
- Variety of cheeses, crackers, and fruit to accompany
- Layer the salami over the rim of the glass. Press firmly to allow the meat to take shape.
- Overlap the edges of each piece slightly creating up to 3 to 4 layers.
- Flip the glass upside and carefully pull the glass from the rose.
- Place the salami rose on the serving tray and complete the board with morsels of your choice. Serve with your favorite J. Lohr wine and enjoy!
Wines featured in the guide: