Scarborough Fair Herb Roasted Pork Loin Sliders
Recipe courtesy of Chef Chris Yamashita.
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped thyme
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 bunch fresh spearmint
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 (2 ½-lbs.) center-cut boneless pork loin, trimmed
- 2 tsp. olive oil Beaver Brand® Sweet Hot Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 16 French dinner rolls
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped sage
- 1 copy of Simon & Garfunkel’s “Scarborough Fair”
- Preheat Oven to 350°F. Combine garlic powder, cayenne pepper, celery salt, kosher salt and black pepper. Liberally apply rub to the pork loin. Drizzle pork loin with olive oil.
- Combine parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme and coat the pork loin.
- Transfer the pork to a roasting pan and roast for 1¼ hours or until internal temperature reaches 155°F. Re-move pork from oven and let rest on a carving board for 15 minutes or 5 cycles of hit song “Scarborough Fair.”
- While the pork is resting, slice apples into 1/8-inch slices. Carve pork into slices and place on French roll with a slice or 2 of Granny Smith apples, 2 or 3 mint leaves and a teaspoon of Beaver Brand® Sweet Hot Mustard.
- Serve with J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay and enjoy!
Please visit J. Lohr’s Recipes page for additional recipes and pairing ideas.