We’re thrilled to once again gather with friends and family to celebrate the holiday season! To make sure we don’t miss a thing, we’ve found new quick and easy recipes such as this smoked salmon dip that is ready in just a few minutes.
This tasty dish is made with crème fraîche, smoked salmon, capers, red onions, and fresh dill. Our recommendation: serve with crusty, grilled garlic bread for dipping and pair with a glass of J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay. With rich flavors of peaches, apple, and citrus, the J. Lohr Chardonnay pairs perfectly with the smokiness of the salmon.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Gerry Speirs @foodnessgracious.
- 8 oz. crème fraîche
- 3 Tbsp. sour cream
- 6 oz. hot smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 Tbsp. capers
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- zest of 1 small lemon
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped dill
- 1/4 tsp. salt and black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients together until creamy.
- Place into a serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil and garnish with more capers and red onion.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices.
- Pour yourself a glass of J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay and enjoy!
Please visit J. Lohr’s Recipes page for additional recipes and pairing ideas.