Roasted Vegetables with Preserved Lemon
This dish is perfection when paired with the J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay.
Time: 20 min.
3 lbs. mixed seasonal vegetables,
cut into large pieces
(zucchini, eggplant, fennel, sweet peppers, red onions, fingerlings, etc.)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. diced preserved lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place a large sheet tray in the oven to pre-heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Transfer the vegetables to the hot sheet tray. Arrange in a single layer so that the vegetables caramelize and don’t just steam in the oven. Place in the oven, and roast until the vegetables are tender, turning with a spatula after about 15 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, mix together the parsley, lemon, and garlic.
- When vegetables are tender, add parsley mixture to the hot vegetables and mix well. Drizzle with more olive oil and serve.
- Pair with J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay.
Please visit J. Lohr’s Recipes page for additional recipes and pairing ideas.