Celebrate the gorgeous warm weather with a picnic! This Roasted Pear Chutney over Greek Yogurt and Toasted Sourdough, paired with a perfectly chilled J. Lohr Arroyo Vista Chardonnay, is absolutely perfect for your gathering.
- 1 lb. yellow peaches, cut into wedges
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, to serve
- toasted sourdough, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Toss everything in a bowl and transfer to a sheet pan.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, until peaches are cooked and slightly caramelized.
- Serve over Greek yogurt and sliced toasted sourdough bread.
Please visit J. Lohr’s Recipes page for additional recipes and pairing ideas.