Please visit J. Lohr’s Recipes page for additional recipes and pairing ideas.
- 1 pound yellow peaches, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, to serve
- Toasted sourdough, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Toss everything in a bowl and transfer to a sheet pan.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, until peaches are cooked and slightly caramelized.
- Serve over Greek yogurt and sliced toasted sourdough bread.