Have a collection of J. Lohr wine corks? Not sure what to do with them? Upcycle them by creating a beautifully framed Wine Cork Bulletin Board! This fun and easy at-home project is perfect for posting reminders of your New Year's resolutions, important notes, or a few of your cherished family photos.
- Wine Corks
- Picture Frame*
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks*
- Cutting Board
- Knife with Serrated Blade
*JLV&W does not endorse or recommend any specific brand of picture frame or hot glue gun
- Remove the back of the picture frame.
- Take out the glass and matting.
- Replace backing only and close the brackets.
- Pick a pattern for your bulletin board design.
- Then, select a corner and start working your way out by lining up the corks.
- Note: you won't be gluing the corks down till step 3.
- Fill the entire frame with whole corks, then cut corks to size to fill in spaces around the edges of the frame.
- Once you have your design laid out, it's time to glue the corks to the frame backing.
- Apply a line of hot glue to the back of each cork and position it back onto the board.
- Once each cork is glued on, allow to dry and remove any excess glue strands.
- Find a spot near your workspace to hang your new Wine Cork Bulletin Board.
- If your frame has a stand, prop up and enjoy!