Looking for a festive new drink to share at your seasonal gatherings? You’ll love our J. Lohr Bay Mist Holiday Cocktail.
What You'll Need:
- 6 oz. J. Lohr Bay Mist White Riesling
- 2 oz. rosemary simple syrup (see below)
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- club soda
- handful of cranberries
- 2 rosemary sprigs (one for syrup, one for garnish)
½ cup water
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- For the rosemary simple syrup, use equal parts water and sugar. Dissolve the sugar in a saucepan over medium heat by stirring the water and sugar together. Bring to a boil and adjust the heat to a simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved. When simmering, drop in a sprig of fresh rosemary to infuse.
- Once cooled, you’ll mix the simple syrup with the Bay Mist White Riesling and lemon juice.
- Pour in an ice-filled glass and top it with club soda.
- Make it extra festive by floating some fresh cranberries on top with a sprig of rosemary for a stir stick.