Easy Lemon Pasta
This Lemon Pasta recipe is deliciously tangy and creamy, plus it comes together in under 15 minutes! It’s a quick and easy meatless dinner that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 lb. spaghetti or other pasta of your choosing
- 3 lemons zested and juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for serving
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of generously salted boiling water (1 tablespoon of salt for every 6 cups of water) until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally.
- Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water. Return drained spaghetti to the pot.
- Meanwhile, whisk the lemon juice, oil, heavy cream, Parmesan, and red pepper flakes in a bowl to combine. Add ¼ cup of the pasta cooking water and whisk to combine.
- Add lemon sauce to spaghetti in pot; toss until pasta is evenly coated with sauce. Add remaining cooking liquid, if necessary. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Garnish with lemon zest, chopped basil and parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Please visit J. Lohr’s Recipes page for additional recipes and pairing ideas.