Game Winning Buffalo Chicken Dip
This creamy, cheesy dip is sure to be a winner at your Big Game get-together.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yields 4-6 Servings
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 block (8-oz.) room temperature cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- finely chopped chives and green onions
- sliced baguette, carrot, celery sticks for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In an oven safe skillet or baking dish combine and mix the shredded chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, buffalo sauce, and ranch dressing.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted throughout.
- Top with blue cheese (optional) and chives/onions.
- Serve with your favorite dipping snacks and a glass of the J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay or J. Lohr Estates Falcon’s Perch Pinot Noir.
Recipes page for additional recipes and pairing ideas.