Join the vintners, winemakers, and growers of Monterey County at the 30th Annual Monterey Wine Country Winemakers' Celebration! Enjoy the incredible wines and culinary abundance from one of the world's premier wine regions in the quaint village of Carmel-by-the-Sea.
This iconic Monterey County wine festival, in its 30th year, will be held on Saturday, June 10th, during Carmel's Culinary Week. The event is moving back to the streets - Dolores (between Ocean and 7th) and 7th Street (between Dolores and San Carlos). Some of our favorite Chefs and food purveyors will join us to delight you with their magic.
Event proceeds go to the Monterey County Vintners & Growers Foundation Peter Figge Memorial Scholarship Fund.
VIP Experience with Early Access & Valet Parking: $145 Sat June 10, 2023, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- VIPs gain early access at 1:00 pm to Saturday's main event for a more intimate experience.
- Valet parking for the VIPs, instructions will be emailed to ticket holders
- VIP includes all main event experiences as well.
Main Event: $95 Sat June 10, 2023, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Sample your favorite Monterey wines paired with a bounty of delectable lite-bites prepared by some of our favorite local artisans.
- Meet the MCVGA wine personalities - winemakers, growers, proprietors, and more.
- Monterey Wine Camp: hands-on, fun activities designed to advance guests' wine knowledge from our friends at AgVentures.
Wine & Cheese Friday
Friday, September 29th, 6:00pm - 7:00pm PDT
Live Music by “Cook n’ Fenny Combo”
Saturday, September 30th, 1:00pm - 4:00pm PDT
Live Music by The Crosstown Trio
Saturday, October 7th, 1:00pm - 4:00pm PDT
Live Music by “Just Friends”
Sun, Oct 8th, 1:00pm - Sat, Oct 7th, 4:00pm PDT