Hawaiian Style Poke (Spicy Ahi)
A simple, delicious dish that takes minutes to whip up! Create a paradise-inspired dinner and pair with a glass of the J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Yield: 2 servings
- 8 oz. salmon and tuna fillets, preferably sashimi-grade and not previously frozen
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha (adjust the amount depending on spice preference)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1-2 pinches of sliced green onions
- 1-2 pinches of sesame seeds
- 2 cups of cooked white or brown rice
- Dice fish into small cubes about ⅓ inch in size.
- Measure and mix together mayonnaise, Sriracha, sesame oil, and salt into a bowl.
- Add diced fish into the sauce mixture and mix until all sides of the fish are evenly covered.
- Spoon fish over a cup of cooked rice.
- Garnish with a pinch of sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
Please visit J. Lohr’s Recipes page for additional recipes and pairing ideas.