Every year, our distribution coordinator, Jenna Perry, makes a batch (or two) of her delicious Mulled White Riesling for our special office occasions. It’s an absolutely perfect drink for warming spirits on a cold winter day, and we wanted to share it with you.
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 bottles of J. Lohr Estates Bay Mist White Riesling 
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup orange blossom honey or 2 Tbsp ginger honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- several squares of white chocolate
- 2-3 white peaches, peeled & wedged
- strawberry slices (to taste)
- several lavender sprigs
Combine all ingredients. Simmer for at least an hour, stirring occasionally. Enjoy!