Sorry, this event is full but we are taking names on a wait list.
Our J. Lohr Wine Club Annual Harvest Trip is once again upon us! Hosted by Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer Steve Lohr, this year’s harvest trip promises to be an exceptional one—fun, exciting, eductional and filled with great food and amazing wines. Among his many responsibilities, Steve manages J. Lohr’s distinguished vineyard team and our world-class 3,700-acre estate vineyard program. As your host, his knowledge and passion for every step of the winemaking process—from vineyard to bottle—will amaze and astonish you! We hope you and your friends will be able to join us for this wonderful, once-in-a-lifetime harvest experience.
Saturday, September 18
- Breakfast in our J. Lohr Hilltop Vineyard with Cahoots Catering
- Tour of our J. Lohr vineyards via Paso Robles Wine Trolley!
- Winery/crush tour including tank and barrel tasting
- Harvest barbecue lunch provided by Chef Charlie
- Afternoon tasting seminar
Friday & Saturday: $105 per person for members; $115 non-members (2 guests max)
Saturday only: $75 per person for members; $85 non-members (2 guests max)
Email email@example.com, call Laura at 805-226-3641 or the J. Lohr Paso Robles Wine Center, 805-239-8900.