- Fresh Dirt
- Gift Packs
- Our Family of Wines
- J. Lohr 40th Anniversary
- J. Lohr Cuvée Series
- J. Lohr Vineyard Series
- 2014 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- 2012 J. Lohr October Night Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Arroyo Vista Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Fog’s Reach Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah
- 2012 J. Lohr Late Harvest White Riesling
- J. Lohr Estates
- 2014 J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Falcon’s Perch Pinot Noir
- 2014 J. Lohr Estates Bay Mist White Riesling
- 2014 J. Lohr Estates Wildflower Valdiguié
- 2014 J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Los Osos Merlot
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates South Ridge Syrah
- J. Lohr Gesture
- ARIEL Non-Alcoholic Wines
- Cypress Vineyards
- Painter Bridge
- J. Lohr Vintage Chart
- Wine Review Finder
- J. Lohr Wine Store
- Wine Clubs
- Visit Us
J. Lohr Wine Club Annual Bus Trip - San Jose - This is a wine club exclusive event
Saturday, May 7, 2011 - 9:00am - 6:00pm
Bus departs the J. Lohr San Jose Wine Center at 9:00 am.
Join us this year as we explore a new region previously not visited on our annual San Jose bus trip—the wineries of Livermore!
La Rochelle Winery- Pinot Noir tasting with winery manager Cindy Turchino
Murrieta’s Well-Tasting with winery manager Lori Albiani
Tenuta Vineyards- Tasting with owner/winemaker Nancy Tenuta. Visit includes barrel tasting, blending seminar, appetizers and barbecue lunch. Participants take home a complimentary bottle of the winning wine!
McGrail Vineyards-Tasting with Heather McGrail Lorier. Taste 3 outstanding Livermore Cabernets from 3 different types of oak barrels.
This is a wine club exclusive event.
Sorry, this event is full but we are taking names on a wait list.
$75/members, $85 guests (2 guests max). Includes lunch. Space is limited, make your reservation soon! Call the J. Lohr San Jose Wine Center at 408.918.2160, or email Audrey@jlohr.com.