- Fresh Dirt
- Gift Packs
- Our Family of Wines
- J. Lohr 40th Anniversary
- J. Lohr Cuvée Series
- J. Lohr Vineyard Series
- 2013 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- 2012 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr October Night Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Arroyo Vista Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Fog’s Reach Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah
- 2012 J. Lohr Late Harvest White Riesling
- J. Lohr Estates
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Bay Mist White Riesling
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Falcon’s Perch Pinot Noir
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Wildflower Valdiguié
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Los Osos Merlot
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates South Ridge Syrah
- J. Lohr Gesture
- ARIEL Non-Alcoholic Wines
- Cypress Vineyards
- Painter Bridge
- J. Lohr Vintage Chart
- Wine Review Finder
- J. Lohr Wine Store
- Wine Clubs
- Visit Us
J. Lohr Wine Club Harvest Trip
Friday, October 3, 2014 - 5:30pm - Saturday, October 4, 2014 - 5:30pm
Our yearly, club-exclusive harvest trip will include all the fantastic, hands on activities this weekend has come to be legendary for! It features our traditional Friday Harvest Welcome Dinner, a Saturday breakfast in our Hilltop Vineyard, a vineyard and crush pad tour, a barbecue lunch and an afternoon tasting seminar. Hosted by Steve Lohr, this is one not-to-be missed annual event!
Check with Laura Marble regarding hotel packages available.
Friday, October 3– Harvest Welcome Dinner with Two Cooks Catering
Saturday, October 4– Hilltop Vineyard breakfast provided by Cahoots Catering; vineyards & winery tour; barbecue lunch with Jeffrys Catering and afternoon educational tasting seminar
Friday & Saturday: $100 per person/members; $110 non-members (2 guests max)
Saturday only: $75 per person/members; $85 non-members (2 guests max)
For reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the J. Lohr Paso Robles Wine Center at 805.239.8900.
Combination harvest trip and hotel packages available.
Call Laura Marble for event details and hotel arrangements, 805-226-3641.
Reservations required by September 3; no refunds after September 22.