- Fresh Dirt
- Our Family of Wines
- J. Lohr Cuvée Series
- J. Lohr Vineyard Series
- 2011 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir
- 2011 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Chardonnay
- 2011 J. Lohr Late Harvest White Riesling
- 2011 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah
- 2011 J. Lohr Fog’s Reach Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Arroyo Vista Chardonnay
- 2013 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- 2010 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2011 J. Lohr Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr October Night Chardonnay
- J. Lohr Estates
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Bay Mist White Riesling
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Falcon’s Perch Pinot Noir
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Wildflower Valdiguié
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay
- 2011 J. Lohr Estates Los Osos Merlot
- 2011 J. Lohr Estates South Ridge Syrah
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon
- J. Lohr Gesture
- ARIEL Non-Alcoholic Wines
- Cypress Vineyards
- Painter Bridge
- J. Lohr Vintage Chart
- Wine Review Finder
- J. Lohr Wine Store
- Wine Clubs
- Visit Us
Twilight on the Terrace – San Simeon
Saturday, June 8, 2013 - 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Ever wonder what it would have been like to be a guest of Mr. Hearst at the Ranch back in the day?
Your opportunity is just around the corner!
Twilight on the Terrace returns on Saturday, June 8, 2013 from 5:30 to 8:30pm
Come and relax among the Esplanade, terraces, and magnificent gardens surrounding the Castle! Take pleasure in sips and tastes from many of the finest wineries, breweries, restaurants and caterers from the Central Coast.
Eclectic and funky dance tunes from the Red Skunk Band will bring guests to their feet for dancing on the Main Terrace in front of Casa Grande! A silent auction will include local experiences from premium hotels, wine tastings, exclusive chef dinners, exciting adventure packages and unique pieces of art.
Tickets to Twilight on the Terrace are for sale at $75 for members and $125 for non-members. Tickets will sell out quick! Click here to purchase tickets.
ll proceeds support Friends of Hearst Castle in their continued efforts for the preservation, conservation and interpretation of Hearst Castle®