- Fresh Dirt
- Our Family of Wines
- J. Lohr Cuvée Series
- J. Lohr Vineyard Series
- 2011 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir
- 2011 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Chardonnay
- 2011 J. Lohr Late Harvest White Riesling
- 2011 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah
- 2011 J. Lohr Fog’s Reach Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Arroyo Vista Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- 2010 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2011 J. Lohr Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr October Night Chardonnay
- J. Lohr Estates
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Bay Mist White Riesling
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Falcon’s Perch Pinot Noir
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Wildflower Valdiguié
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay
- 2011 J. Lohr Estates Los Osos Merlot
- 2011 J. Lohr Estates South Ridge Syrah
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon
- J. Lohr Gesture
- ARIEL Non-Alcoholic Wines
- Cypress Vineyards
- Painter Bridge
- J. Lohr Vintage Chart
- Wine Review Finder
- J. Lohr Wine Store
- Wine Clubs
- Visit Us
J. Lohr Wine & Chile Fiesta Dinner at the beautiful La Posada de Santa Fe Resort
Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Join Chef of the Year Nominee Carmen Rodriguez at Fuego for J. Lohr Wine & Chile Fiesta Dinner at the beautiful La Posada de Santa Fe Resort and Spa, in Santa Fe, NM. If you haven't been to Santa Fe in September, this is your chance - it's beautiful with clean crisp air and sunny skies. Chef Rodriguez's menu highlights his fusion of Southwest accents on Global Cuisine, featuring Pan Seared Scallops with Twice Fried Plantains with Chipotle Cilantro Gastrique; Braised Local Lamb with Two Corn Polenta con Salsa de Vida; Baklava with Local Goat Cheese, Toasted Pistachios and Cajeta Sauce.
Express your opinion for the 'Battle of the Cabs', contrasting J. Lohr Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon from Paso Robles with J. Lohr Carol's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa Valley.
Support the National Breast Cancer Foundation: J. Lohr donates $2 of every bottle of J. Lohr Carol's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon and J. Lohr Carol's Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc (both served at this dinner).
For exact menu and to book your reservations, call 505 954 9670 or visit OpenTable.com. La Posada offers a special Santa Fe Wine & Chile accommodation package.
$125 pp; 10% discount for early booking by September 15.