- Fresh Dirt
- Gift Packs
- Our Family of Wines
- J. Lohr 40th Anniversary
- J. Lohr Cuvée Series
- J. Lohr Vineyard Series
- 2013 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- 2012 J. Lohr October Night Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Arroyo Vista Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Fog’s Reach Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah
- 2012 J. Lohr Late Harvest White Riesling
- 2008 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah
- J. Lohr Estates
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Bay Mist White Riesling
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Falcon’s Perch Pinot Noir
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Wildflower Valdiguié
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Los Osos Merlot
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates South Ridge Syrah
- J. Lohr Gesture
- ARIEL Non-Alcoholic Wines
- Cypress Vineyards
- Painter Bridge
- J. Lohr Vintage Chart
- Wine Review Finder
- J. Lohr Wine Store
- Wine Clubs
- Visit Us
J. Lohr Monday Appetizer & Wine Pairing Mixers - This event has been cancelled.
Monday, July 23, 2012 - 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Join us for a series of educational wine tastings with specially paired light appetizers catered by Chef Jaimie Casey. Bring your friends and mingle with other wine-loving people on the last three Mondays of June, July and August! In this mixer-style wine tasting we offer a plate of light appetizers with one food item matched to each wine. Our themes change each month, and menus change weekly. We will have a 5 to 10 minute educational speech each night focusing on wines or foods or both.
July: Slow Foods!
JC Culinary, a member of the Slow Foods USA movement, has developed these delightful menus featuring ‘slow foods’. J. Lohr’s Sustainability Efforts and Health and Wellness practices are consistent with goals of the Slow Foods Movement. These mixer events are also consistent with the Slow Food Movement objectives of promoting “taste education” in which experts teach participants to taste and compare foods, and match them with wine.
August: Appetizers Cooked With Wine!
This event has been cancelled. Tickets are still available for July 30, and three Mixer events in August.
J. Lohr San Jose Wine Center - 1000 Lenzen Avenue, San Jose, CA 95126