- Fresh Dirt
- Gift Packs
- Our Family of Wines
- J. Lohr 40th Anniversary
- J. Lohr Cuvée Series
- J. Lohr Vineyard Series
- 2013 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- 2012 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr October Night Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Arroyo Vista Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Fog’s Reach Pinot Noir
- 2011 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2011 J. Lohr Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah
- 2012 J. Lohr Late Harvest White Riesling
- J. Lohr Estates
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Bay Mist White Riesling
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Falcon’s Perch Pinot Noir
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Wildflower Valdiguié
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Los Osos Merlot
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates South Ridge Syrah
- J. Lohr Gesture
- ARIEL Non-Alcoholic Wines
- Cypress Vineyards
- Painter Bridge
- J. Lohr Vintage Chart
- Wine Review Finder
- J. Lohr Wine Store
- Wine Clubs
- Visit Us
Valentine’s Wine & Chocolate Pairing with Sweet Earth Chocolates
Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Join us for a wine and chocolate pairing featuring handmade chocolates by Sweet Earth Chocolates on February, 11th at 3:00 pm in the J. Lohr Paso Robles Wine Center.
We will pair three intensities of decadent dark chocolate (65%, 72% and 84%) as well as three flavored chocolates (orange, cardamom and lavender) with our J. Lohr Gesture Viognier, J. Lohr Gesture Zinfandel, J. Lohr October Night Chardonnay, J. Lohr Carol’s Cabernet Sauvignon, J. Lohr Gesture Syrah, and J. Lohr Cuvée PAU. Each guest will receive a specially made box of J. Lohr chocolates made with our 2007 Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon to take home.
Light hors d’oeuvres will be available following the seminar as well as discounts on J. Lohr wines and merchandise.
Cost is $20 per person. Seating is limited and reservations are required.
Contact the J. Lohr Paso Robles Wine Center at 805.239.8900, or email email@example.com.