- Fresh Dirt
- Our Family of Wines
- J. Lohr Cuvée Series
- J. Lohr Vineyard Series
- 2011 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir
- 2011 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Chardonnay
- 2011 J. Lohr Late Harvest White Riesling
- 2011 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah
- 2011 J. Lohr Fog’s Reach Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Arroyo Vista Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- 2010 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2011 J. Lohr Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr October Night Chardonnay
- J. Lohr Estates
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Bay Mist White Riesling
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Falcon’s Perch Pinot Noir
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Wildflower Valdiguié
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay
- 2011 J. Lohr Estates Los Osos Merlot
- 2011 J. Lohr Estates South Ridge Syrah
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon
- J. Lohr Gesture
- ARIEL Non-Alcoholic Wines
- Cypress Vineyards
- Painter Bridge
- J. Lohr Vintage Chart
- Wine Review Finder
- J. Lohr Wine Store
- Wine Clubs
- Visit Us
Inspiring Hope: Loretta
Sister of David Lopez, Paso Robles Wine Center Manager
9-year breast cancer survivor
At the age of 49, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Early detection saved my life—I actually found the tumor myself during a self-examination. When I pointed my concern out to my doctor, I was immediately sent for a biopsy, and then to surgery. I had a mastectomy and three months of chemotherapy. Though I only did four rounds of chemo, facing treatment was still the hardest part about my illness. The change of appearance was drastic; I kept wondering who the woman in the mirror was! Even so, I consider myself lucky that I didn’t have to do radiation.
Although my treatment was very difficult, I was completely overwhelmed during that time by the outpouring of love and care provided by my family and friends. It was such a learning experience – hard, yes, but I am also very grateful.
As a six-year breast cancer survivor, I truly believe that early detection is key. I also encourage all women to be comfortable knowing and understanding their own bodies. If you have any suspicion that you could have cancer, you need to listen to your instincts and tell your doctor. This is what saved my life.
I am thrilled that J. Lohr has started this program. My work as an English as a Second Language instructor puts me in contact with a population of women who have limited access to mammograms, and healthcare in general. J. Lohr’s campaign to provide mammograms for women without healthcare will provide a much-needed service and will help save the lives of women who may not otherwise have the opportunity for early detection and ultimately, survival.
Research indicates that early detection and treatment are essential to combating breast cancer, and annual mammograms are often the first step toward confronting this disease. For every bottle of J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon or Sauvignon Blanc sold this year, we will donate $2 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. All proceeds will go toward providing mammograms for women in need.
For more information on breast cancer awareness, please visit nbcf.org