- Fresh Dirt
- Our Family of Wines
- J. Lohr 40th Anniversary
- J. Lohr Cuvée Series
- J. Lohr Vineyard Series
- 2011 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir
- 2011 J. Lohr Highlands Bench Chardonnay
- 2011 J. Lohr Late Harvest White Riesling
- 2012 J. Lohr Tower Road Petite Sirah
- 2011 J. Lohr Fog’s Reach Pinot Noir
- 2012 J. Lohr Arroyo Vista Chardonnay
- 2013 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc
- 2011 J. Lohr Carol’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2011 J. Lohr Hilltop Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr October Night Chardonnay
- J. Lohr Estates
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Falcon’s Perch Pinot Noir
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Bay Mist White Riesling
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Wildflower Valdiguié
- 2013 J. Lohr Estates Riverstone Chardonnay
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Los Osos Merlot
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 J. Lohr Estates South Ridge Syrah
- J. Lohr Gesture
- ARIEL Non-Alcoholic Wines
- Cypress Vineyards
- Painter Bridge
- J. Lohr Vintage Chart
- Wine Review Finder
- J. Lohr Wine Store
- Wine Clubs
- Visit Us
Welcome to 40 years with J. Lohr!
Established in 1974 and founded by Jerry Lohr, we’re celebrating 40 years of family winemaking in 2014, and to mark this auspicious occasion, we’ve got some exciting news to share with the many friends, fans, partners, and collaborators who have joined us on this journey!
To start, J. Lohr is celebrating its 40th anniversary with a special bottling of two wines to celebrate the milestones that have contributed to our success. Available June 1 in our San Jose and Paso Robles Wine Centers, these limited-release wines blend the heritage of the J. Lohr story with an elegant, contemporary package to pay homage to J. Lohr’s four decades in the wine industry.
- The J. Lohr 40th Anniversary Red Wine from Paso Robles is an inspired blend of our most popular varietal, Cabernet Sauvignon, blended with Petite Sirah, Merlot and Malbec, which pays tribute to our first bottling in 1974 and to Jerry’s 40 years on the Central Coast.
- The J. Lohr 40th Anniversary Pinot Blanc from Arroyo Seco in Monterey represents one of the first white wines bottled by J. Lohr, and honors Jerry’s original planting of the grape in 1972.
To share the journey of our 40 years in Central Coast winegrape growing, we are pleased to share some thoughts from the entire Lohr family and from President/COO and Director of Winemaking, Jeff Meier.
Celebrating 40 Years
We plan to celebrate our 40th anniversary far and wide! In 2014, J. Lohr is extending its reach to consumers, trade, wine club and the J. Lohr family of employees by participating in a host of events and initiatives across the country. Click here and check back frequently to learn where we’ll be toasting to our efforts, in the hopes that many of you will join us in a glass or two!
Salud ~ and to the next 40 years,
From all of us at J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines